20 Godly Date Ideas for The Fall
Dating as a Godly couple should look a little different than what the world says dating should look like. The boundaries that non-married, Christian couples should set can sometimes make it a little difficult to date.
However, fall-time is a great opportunity to get creative with how you spend your time together because there are so many fun activities to enjoy!
I’ve put together a list of 20 date ideas that I’ve enjoyed over the years with my guy that will make sure to help you respect your boundaries, but also grow closer to each other and have tons of fun in the process!
And if you are married, you can certainly enjoy these seasonal date ideas too. <3
1. Pray Together for What God Will Bring from this New Season
2. Go to a Pumpkin Patch
3. Have a Pumpkin Carving Contest
4. Or Carve One Together
5. Toast Pumpkin Seeds
6. Have a Fall-Themed Couples’ Photoshoot
7. Make Homemade Hot Chocolate (not the kind from the packet)
8. Sit Around a Fire Pit on a Chilly Evening
9. Visit a Corn Maze
10. Take a Hayride
11. Find a Fall Festival in Your Area
12. Go Apple Picking
13. Drink Hot Apple Cider
14. Bake an Apple Pie
15. Have a Lunch Picnic
16. Study the Bible Together Outside and Enjoy the Weather
17. Sit Outside Together on Halloween Night and Welcome Trick or Treaters
18. Create Goodie Bags for Trick or Treaters with a Piece of Paper Inside Sharing the Gospel
19. Cook a Thanksgiving Meal Together
20. Rake the Yard Together (Make fall-time chores fun!)
Are you going to try out any of these fall-themed date ideas this season? Let me know in the comments, and share your favorite way to spend time with your significant other during autumn! My favorite is sitting outside on a chilly evening by a fire :)
Yours in Christ,
Gain Free Access to My Entire Resource Library!
Join the mailing list for weekly encouragement, our signature eBook, devotionals, guides, reading plans, and more!