13 Prayers for Your Future Husband
Are you currently waiting on God to send you your future husband? In seasons of waiting, we can sometimes feel helpless and discouraged, especially when we’re really ready for what we know God’s going to bring us!
During my time of waiting on my current relationship, I remember getting a little impatient at times and wondering when God would decide the time was right to bring that special guy into my life. However, one of the things that brought me comfort was when I would pray for my future husband.
I didn’t know who he was, couldn't mention him by name, but that didn’t matter. God knew who he was, and my prayers were effective just the same!
If you’re in a season of waiting on the man God has for you, you can do the same thing! I encourage you to pray for your future husband and relationship, putting God at the center before anything even takes place. It’s one of the best ways to bring you peace and encouragement during a seemingly never-ending season!
Use the following 13 prayer ideas to help you pray over your future husband!
And for more prayer tips, you may also be interested in the following blog posts:
Prayers for His Walk with the Lord
1. That he would grow closer to the Lord each day
2. That he would put God first in everything he does
3. That God would prepare him and mature him to lead your future relationship and possible future family
“But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.” Matthew 6:33
Prayers for Your Future Relationship
4. That he would have the courage to pursue you when the time is right
5. That he would have patience
6. That he would not let his pride rule his actions and decisions
“Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.” Ephesians 4:2
7. That he would be humble
8. That God would help him to forgive you when you fall short
9. That he would encourage you in your walk with God
10. That he would love you like Christ loves the church
“Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her.” Ephesians 5:25
11. That he would love and serve others
12. That God would give him strength in times of temptation
13. That he would come when the time is right
I hope these 13 prayer ideas helped encourage you to begin praying for your future husband!
And for more help with prayer, check out the following posts:
Yours in Christ,
For More Prayer Tips Download Our Free Prayer Guide!
Join the mailing list for weekly encouragement, our signature eBook, devotionals, guides (including a prayer guide!), and more!